Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Woman Doctor Check His Penies

Dei "faithful" Catholics have refused to be confessing to a priest negro

This time I paste a story from another site, but I carry.
has told me that a woman who often attends a clinic where I work.
This told me a few days before Easter was in the parish church of La Ginestra, Montevarchi. They waited for the priest for confession. At one point, one said that the priest had arrived. True. But it was a black priest. Another lady said she would not confess to him because he was extra. Later came the Italian priest ... And lining up to confess to him formed a line of people much longer than that to confess to the priest negro.
To hear this story I was there, the relative of a patient and a nurse-nun in India. The latter said by pleading of the people who preferred the Italian priest, claiming that everyone is free to choose the priest he wants, and maybe they were used with the priest there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment